In Mind Cloud was a Gold Sponsor at the Virtual Configuration Workgroup Spring Conference 2020. As a leading Manufacturing Sales Solutions provider, we are proud to provide our industry insights at the event which took place on 1st June 2020.
In case you missed it, here is a summary of the webinar:
Solutions for every manufacturing vertical
From our experience, not all manufacturing verticals share the same business goals.
Your goals might be to:
- Improve the speed and performance of your direct sales team
- Enable swift channel partner expansion into new markets where specialized knowledge is limited
- Build new revenue streams such as spare-part shops
Your barriers to success in 2021
- A difficult to master inventory comprising complex, configurable products, accessories or consumables, and a sales team struggling with inefficiencies
- A generic and ill-fitting approach to your processes for solution and project sales
- Today's volatile economic situation that you and your customers are facing
To overcome these barriers, applying a customized sales process can prove to be an effective solution. However, regardless of your business goals or sales models, we strongly recommend that your sales processes establish a strong connection to your ERP backend (ECC or S/4).
A connected ERP backend can lower your TCO with:
- Significant improvements in speed and accuracy
- Optimized sales operations efficiency
- Improved margins and higher customer satisfaction
Get actionable insights from our experts
In our on-demand webinar, we provide you with actionable insights and specialized strategies developed over years of working with industry-leading manufacturers in the following industries:
- Industrial Machinery and Components
- Automotive Suppliers
- Steel & Metal Manufacturers
- Engineering Services and High Tech
Our industry experts also shared In Mind Cloud’s advanced approach to various system architectures and interfaces that cover Engineer-to-Order (ETO), Assemble-to-Order (ATO), and Configure-to-Order (CTO) scenarios with SAP ERP Integration for Standard LO-VC in CPQ.
Do you want to know more? You can watch the full recording here: