In Mind Cloud has been a Gold Sponsor at the Virtual Configuration Workgroup Spring Conference 2020 and as the experts for Manufacturing Sales Solutions, we proudly contributed our expertise in an on-demand presentation and a live webinar on 1st June 2020. In case you missed it, here comes a summary:
Manufacturing business goals and operating models
Business goals and operating models vary greatly across manufacturing verticals.
Your goals might be:
- Increase speed and efficiency for direct sales to achieve more with less effort, or
- enable partners and expand into new markets where specialized knowledge is rare, or
- build new channels, such as spare-parts shops to engage with customers via digital channels
What do you sell?
- Complex, configurable products together with accessories and consumables
- Solutions, projects, entire systems together with engineering and installation services
- Specialized products in a Manufacturing-as-a-Service or contract manufacturing fashion
Adding the challenges of today’s economic situation, applying a custom-fit approach is vital, when aiming to automate and rationalize sales processes. Whatever your business goal and sales model, a connection to the ERP backend (ECC or S/4) is key for achieving a low TCO via a high accuracy and optimal operational efficiency.
Challenges, Strategies, Architectures
In our on-demand webinar, we are giving you insights about the challenges and strategies for different manufacturing industries, such as Industrial Machinery and Components, Automotive Suppliers, Steel & Metal Manufacturers, Engineering Services and High Tech. Based on our year-long experiences with manufacturers, we will show you varying system architectures and interfaces to cover Engineer-to-Order (ETO), Assemble-to-Order (ATO) and Configure-to-Order (CTO) scenarios with SAP ERP Integration for Standard LO-VC in CPQ.
Do you want to know more? You can watch the full recording here: