It is our comittment to build a CPQ for manufacturing industries with maximum benefits especially for these industries. With a new release every quarter, our software is constantly being improved, we are adding roadmap features as well as customer inspired enhancements and UI improvements.
These are the main highlights of the 1711 release:
- We are now offering calculation support on Dynamic Attribute and conditional triggers. This is especially useful for customers in contract manufacturing or engineering that perform complex mathematical calculations in their quoting process. With this feature users can set up calculation models including complex dependencies easily within the system, that are instantly available in the configuration process.
- Our enhanced Pricing Simulation Feature allows users to change the values of mass update relevant parameters in different sets. This way customers can compare the simulations to the base quote and see the difference in prices at one glance.
- We made several enhancements to our Price Engine such as adding the ability to create price items with user defined currencies, Excel upload to create price items and more.
- Delta pricing is another change to our internal Price Engine, which allows a new pricing component to handle the requirement of getting an aggregate price over many pricing records. It enables users to compare the change in the price to the corresponding change in the price of its derivative.
- We are introducing a major Product Creation enhancement for MTO and ETO manufacturing industries. With this feature a new product can be created within the CPQ system from the available data in a quote item. This feature is useful for customers in ETO and MTO scenarios that cannot quote existing products yet, but instead quote dummy items in the CPQ without involving the ERP. Once the items are accepted by the customer, they can be converted into real materials and used for further quoting.
- The new Google Maps Module is a useful features for customers quoting based on geospatial data like measurements and directions. Google Maps can be used directly in the CPQ to design a layout, connect data points, mark an area and apply geographical area analysis. Furthermore it can be used to determine the shortest distance between two locations. This data is directly available in the Configure Price Quote process.
As always further general enhancements are being made in this release.
If you want to find out more about this release, please download our release summary.